Friday 8 May 2009

Finally Safe...

Is it not amazing, Lord, that I finally know You?
Finally know what it means to be Saved.
Saved in the three, believeing the fourth,
saved from the penalty, pleasure and power
of sin

And trusting faithfully in the hope to at last be free of it's presence?

Isn't it a wonder, that suddenly I know.
Know what it means to be saved by grace,
through faith.

And finally that I understand, it's a gift from You,
and not at all of myself.

Finally able, Lord, to remove the wrapper and receive You in all Your glory?
Finally Abba, what a relief it must be
to Your Holy heart that I am Yours,
and the Devil is finally powerless
in taking my life back under his control.

My God, My Holy One,
how You must have longed for this day.
How you must cherish it, even more than I do.

My Prince of Peace,
Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty God,
How Beautiful You are!

No comments: